Sports Medicine Fellowship
Applicants must have successfully completed an ACGME or AOA accredited program in Family Medicine, Pediatrics or Internal Medicine. Applications must be submitted through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
ERAS Application Requirements
- ERAS application
- Personal statement, tailored to your goals and our training context
- 1 program director letter of recommendation
- 2 additional letters of recommendation
- All USMLE/COMLEX scores
- Copy of medical school diploma
- Medical school transcripts
If you ever have a question during the application and invitation process, we encourage you to contact us.